Alexandria Montessori Academy – 26kW Rooftop PV
Site Address: 2/160 Bourke Rd, Alexandria NSW 2015
Daily Energy Usage: 458 kWh
- 1400m2 complex consisting of offices, open plan classrooms, outdoor play areas, and utility rooms.
- Lighting and AC loads are considered critical to maintain Australian standards for an educational facility, and to maintain student comfort levels
- 26 kW Solar PV System, consisting of 94 x 275W polycrystalline modules
- Reduces the daily electrical load of the facility by 36%
- Matching of solar system’s production profile to large daytime loads greatly reduced the facility’s peak demand capacity.
Estimated Annual Savings
CO2e Reduction (p.a)
Electricity Consumption Reduction (p.a.)