Oran Park Montessori Academy – 50kW Rooftop PV
Site Address: 102 Oran Park Drive, Oran Park NSW 2570
Daily Energy Usage: 800 kWh
- Montessori is a leading childcare provider, opening yet another quality facility located on a newly developed block of land.
- This beautifully designed building features a Klip-Lok roof, with the main loads expected to be the HVAC system and lighting.
- Montessori Academy is environmentally conscious and are actively looking to reduce their carbon footprint as part of a larger rollout
- A 50 kW Solar PV system, consisting of 156 x 320W multi-crystalline panels, sized for maximum daytime load reduction
- Non-penetrative mounting system with 10 degree tilt frame to optimise energy yield and preserve aesthetics
- The system is expected to reduce the sites energy bills by over 40%
Estimated Annual Savings
CO2e Reduction (p.a)
Electricity Consumption Reduction (p.a.)