Our team of experts & partners provide a comprehensive range of services.
The energy market in Australia is experiencing unprecedented change and volatility. Energy prices are rising, and the renewable energy uptake is disrupting traditional energy generation and transmission models and energy networks. Retailers are struggling to adjust to the pace of change.
The result is a complex marketplace that presents both challenges and opportunities. Our team of energy market experts and partners specialise in negotiating the best possible energy deal for our wide range of clients.
From SME’s to large corporates with multiple sites across the NEM, our holistic approach and vision ensures that we go way beyond simply finding a better energy rate. We look at the key underlying drivers behind your energy consumption and develop a strategy to maximise energy reduction and achieve energy targets as effectively as possible.
Our team of experts and partners provide a comprehensive range of services including:
- Development of energy procurement strategies
- Assessing current contracts and advising on potential risks and opportunities such as profile aggregation
- Advise on how and when to negotiate an energy contract
- Negotiating energy contract terms and conditions
- Solar Power Purchase Agreements
- Provide information regarding price and market trends
- Electricity and Gas procurement
- Transparent contract tendering
- Forward contracting
- Network tariff optimisation
- Distributed generation, and demand-side response
Our holistic approach to energy and energy management services has many advantages over traditional energy procurement companies.
The most important being:
- We get to understand your energy consumption in detail. We don’t just tender out your existing energy usage. This approach aligns our incentives with yours.
- We look at ways to reduce and supplement your energy consumption. Contrary to many brokers who get paid commission on the amount of energy consumed, we look at ways of fundamentally reducing or altering your energy profile to maximise benefit to your business.
- Horizontal Integration allows us to act as a one stop shop for your energy needs. Aggregating these services often leads to further implementation cost reductions.
- Gain an understanding of your historical and estimated future energy profile.
- Understand your energy goals and objectives.
- Identify options for achieving those objectives efficiently.
- Present you with a list of services suitable for your business to achieve your energy goals.