Green Finance & Government Policy
Invest your capital in the core of yourbusiness. Let the energy experts show you how.
As financiers become familiar and comfortable with renewable energy and energy-efficient technologies, financial capital is becoming increasingly available for investment in project implementation. There has never been a better time to invest in renewable energy projects in Australia.
Financing can be an effective way of reducing the cash flow burden that can be imposed by a project. It can also be an effective way to manage project risk and maximise relevant tax benefits.
Atlas Renewables works with leading green energy finance lenders and brokers to provide our customers’ access to various financing options including:
- Loans, Leases & Rentals
- Project Finance
- Environmental Upgrade Agreements (EUA’s)
- Power Purchase Agreements (PPA’s)
Our approach helps our customers quickly assess the cashflow position for a potential installation and compare the viable outcomes for the finance of various products.
“Invest your capital in your core business. Let us be the energy experts.”
The benefits of financing renewable energy projects include:
- Self-funded, cash flow positive projects. No need for CAPEX budget
- Free up capital for core business activities
- Tax benefits
- Financial products for the renewable energy sector attract a discount (typically ~70 basis points off standard rates)
- Low-risk project implementation
Government Rebates, Grants & Incentives
The Australian renewable energy industry is highly fragmented. Both federal and state-based incentives exist, as well as incentives for implementing energy-efficient technologies.
Atlas Renewables can maximise government assistance to your project. From application to funding, we manage the process for you. Our strict compliance guidelines ensure we follow best practises guidelines for maximum transparency.
There are numerous federal and state-based government rebates, grants and incentives including:
- The Renewable Energy Target (RET) both STC’s and LGC’s
- Technology Grants
- Tax Incentives
- NSW Energy Saving Scheme (ESS)
- Victorian Energy Efficiency Target (VEET)
- QLD Interest-free loans for Solar
- Victorian Solar PV Rebate
- South Australia’s Home Battery Scheme
- ACT Pensioner Solar Incentive
Atlas Renewables will ensure you enjoy the maximum benefit from these financial offerings should you be eligible.