Regulate and condition your incoming power supply
Voltage optimisation technology can help regulate and condition the incoming power supply to reduce the voltage supplied to an optimum level for on-site electrical equipment and appliances.
The optimal voltage depends on the equipment used and supplying high quality clean power to equipment can reduce the amount of energy consumed by equipment as well as extend useful life.
Modern monitoring tools and software provide unprecedented insight into power quality issues and ensure transparency in helping identify site specific tools. Our team of engineers can assess your power quality to see if voltage optimisation is right for your business.
Voltage optimisation has many potential benefits including:
- Energy and Demand Charge reduction,
- Reducing carbon emissions
- improved power quality through phase balancing and filtering harmonics & transients from the network supply
- Increase equipment lifetime and reduce wear & tear
Who can benefit?
Many businesses can benefit from the technology. In particular if you are experiencing the below issues, voltage optimisation may be a viable solution.
- Overheating of transformers, switchgear or cabling
- Nuisance tripping of circuit breakers or fuses
- High energy costs and kVA Demand charges
- Unstable equipment operation
- Power Quality Issues
Our engineers will:
- Review or help create your electric equipment register
- Assess your equipment’s voltage sensitivity
- Review existing maintenance schedules
- Monitor site power consumption
- Assess the feasibility of voltage optimisation and other identified opportunities