Victorian Solar PV Rebate
Knowing which rebate and support schemes you may be eligible for can make Solar an even more attractive decision.
The Victorian Government is offering solar panel rebates to Victorian households of up to $2225 to install solar PV panels.
The scheme is labelled the Solar Homes Package. It provides Victorian households with a 50 per cent rebate on the cost of a solar PV system, up to a maximum possible rebate of $2,225. This scheme is available from 18th August 2018 to 30th June 2019.
- Have a combined household income of less than $180,000 per annum before tax
- Be an owner-occupier of a home value at under $3,000,000
- Not have an existing solar PV panel system installed
- Choose a Clean Energy Council (CEC) Approved Product and use a CEC Accredited Installer
- Have an eligible solar panel system installed on or after 19 August 2018
- Engage an installer who can provide a statement that they have not received a Work safe infringement notice in the past 3 years.
- Households will only be eligible for one rebate under the Solar Homes package, that is a household that accesses a solar PV rebate cannot claim a solar hot water rebate