Power Purchase Agreements
Go solar for $0 upfront
We offer competitive, long term and low risk solar Power Purchase Agreements to our customers. Our team of experts provide comprehensive design, installation and maintenance services.
Benefits of Solar PPA’s
- Pay $0 upfront
- Cheap and predictable long-term electricity tariffs below retail rates
- Expert system monitoring and maintenance at no cost to you
- Reduce Green House Gas Emissions & Support Renewable Energy
- Improve your building sustainability KPI’s
- Own the system at the end of the PPA term
- Early buy-out option available
How a Power Purchase Agreement Works
A solar power purchase agreement (PPA) is a financial agreement between a solar developer who generates electricity (Seller) and a customer wishing to purchase electricity (Buyer). The procurement of solar via a PPA energy plan allows your business to purchase green power without the costs of ownership and is modelled to provide a lower price than what you would otherwise be paying for mains power. As PPAs remove the upfront capital cost of solar it is an effective approach to save money and provides an easier path for a business to install larger systems and reach carbon offset targets.
Solar purchased in a PPA is cheaper than the grid. Watch your costs go down.