A specialist approach to commercial solar installations
As the cost of solar equipment decreases, electricity tariffs increase, and finance becomes available for solar and renewable energy projects, solar systems are becoming an increasingly attractive investment for commercial properties.
As the commercial sector is broad and varied in terms of business type, size location and many other parameters, there is no one size fits all to commercial solar. A specialist approach is needed, and our team of renewable energy engineers come into their own.
Our approach to commercial solar is thorough, comprehensive and best practice. We don’t cut corners, and we are proud to perform the same rigorous analysis for all our clients, large and small to ensure we are delivering an optimal solution that meet our clients’ business cases and project requirements.
Our team integrates our solar offering with our full suite of services to ensure we deliver the best project outcomes. Following our “best value approach”.
Our engineers will:
- Understand and assess your current and future energy consumption patterns
- Identify cost effective ways to achieve your energy objectives through load reduction
- Identify the optimal solar PV system size and structure
Our commercial clients don’t only enjoy a comprehensive approach to system optimisation. We ensure we uphold the highest quality standards throughout the project process. Our solar systems are underpinned by three pillars of quality.
Three pillars of quality:
- Quality design (CEC accredited design. Professional Shading, Layout and Performance Modelling, Optimisation)
- Quality Installation & Workmanship (5 year workmanship warranty, QC Process, Onsite Project Management, Full Documentation & WH&S compliance)
- Quality products (Top quality equipment, Trusted brands, industry leading warranties, best for purpose)